• Catalogyear
  • InstructionsLEGO mocs theme
  • InstructionsLEGO mocs year
Worldbricks.com
  1. jef01
  2. Ask for instruction
  3. Sunday, July 06 2014, 12:10 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I'm searching for the number and/or plan of a big bleu white truck, it's from the year 1997 or earlier.

I've found a picture, but not the model or plan.

Thanks!

http://www.shiply.com/blog/uploaded_images/lego2-712738.jpg http://www.worldbricks.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/lego2_712738.jpg
Leon Accepted Answer
Votes
Hi Jef,

Welcome to the forum. How time flies because the model you picture here is from 1986... (!) Maybe you got it sometime later :) .

Anyway, you're looking at a Highway Rig from the "Model Team" range. The set number is 5580 and the instructions you're looking for are available on this site.

Have fun!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask for instruction
  3. # 1
jef01 Accepted Answer
Votes
Ah! Really great!

Yeah; the shop whe bought it at wasn't know for the most recent models, but i hadn't expected it to be from '86. I was looking into the 6xxx series so no wonder i could not find it.

Many thanks!

Leon wrote:
Hi Jef,

Welcome to the forum. How time flies because the model you picture here is from 1986... (!) Maybe you got it sometime later :) .

Anyway, you're looking at a Highway Rig from the "Model Team" range. The set number is 5580 and the instructions you're looking for are available on this site.

Have fun!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Ask for instruction
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
Share Location

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

Latitude:
Longitude:
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.